- Underwriter: $3,000 or more (one scholarship will be made in the underwriter’s name)
- Host: $1,000 to $2,499
- Sponsor: $500 to $999
- Supporter: $250 to $499
- Honors: $100 to $249
- Friend: $20 in advance, $40 at the door
- Choose Your Own Amount:
Thanks to your attendance and donations, we are able to provide scholarships to our recipients. Thank you for making a difference. We accept contributions year-round.
Throughout each year, FFBC raises money that is awarded to Iowa college-bound seniors who fight homophobia in their communities and work to promote understanding and acceptance. The scholarships, valued at up to $3,000 each, are awarded at our June meeting.
Your generosity is crucial. The more money we raise, the more scholarships we’re able to award to the outstanding young Iowans who promote equality and fight bigotry, often in the face of great hostility.
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of young Iowans.
Three ways to pledge and donate:
- Call: Jonathan Wilson at 515.288.2500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute via PayPal below